Leadership Eugene Springfield
Since 1986 the Eugene and Springfield Chambers of Commerce have promoted and fostered the development of civic leadership in our communities. The purpose of Leadership Eugene-Springfield is reflected in its goal to create knowledgeable, networked, skilled, involved and passionate leaders who will:
- Advocate for and represent the community as whole.
- Value the interaction of government, business and charitable institutions in creating a healthy Eugene/Springfield economy.
- Be involved in creating a positive future for their community.
About The Program
Leadership Eugene-Springfield provides the opportunity for participants to broaden their knowledge and awareness of the communities and their leadership skills. Through monthly day-long sessions, the program:
- Develops knowledge and awareness of leadership skills.
- Focuses on topics relevant to Eugene and Springfield's current and future needs and opportunities.
- Fosters a network of contacts among participants and presenters.
Community Oriented Leadership Awareness
- Government Leaders
- Health and Human Services
- Land Use and Transportation
- Economic Development
- Public Safety
- Arts and Culture
Land Use and Transportation Day
Personal Leadership Training
- Leadership Styles
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Media Relations
- Influencing Policy
- Team Building
Diversity and inclusion training with Dr. Johnny Lake.
Kick off class team building exercises.
Learn more about Leadership Eugene Springfield from our 2017-2018 cohort.
Application & Tuition
Tuition for Leadership Eugene-Springfield is $975. Tuition covers all program costs, meals and materials. The candidate's employer, a sponsor or the candidate may pay tuition. Scholarship assistance may be available to individuals who otherwise would be unable to participate. Indicate that need by checking the box on the application form. Applicant's employer must be a member of either Chamber of Commerce. The program begins in October and ends with graduation in May. The application window for the 2018-19 program will close on August 1, 2018.